Bonowi EKA International Patent Certification

German Patent and Trademark Administration was established in 1877, headquartered in Munich, and belongs to the Federal Department of Justice. On October 3rd, 1990, the responsibilities of the Invention and Patent Administration of the German Democratic Republic were merged into the German Patent Administration, along with over 600 staffs and 13.5 million patent documents. On November 1st, 1998, the German Patent Administration officially changed its name to German Patent and Trademark Administration (DPMA).

文件2